Sunday, May 11, 2008

Construction of prototype

I used a circular wood made for placks because i needed a Big back wheel
I drew lines around the plack to figure out here the middle is and sarted to drill a little bit
I started to drill all the way threw
This is what my back wheel looked like after i drilled the hole
I used my old PVC pipes from the battle of the bands proj. as the body of my car
i fgot a 1/2 inch thick dowel
I cut pieces off for my front and rear axel for my wheels
This is the piece i cut off
i then attached it to the rear wheel

i used a 1/2 inch drill
i then drilled holes on the front and back of the PVC pipes to hold the dowels
I had to make it bigger to make the dowels spin freely
for the front i drilled all the way since i was using two front wheels










No comments: